Function Group: IV
Reference Number: 84171
Application Deadline: 9 December 2022
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Unit: DG.INTPA.C3 – East Asia and the Pacific
Contact point: Mr Bart Missinne
- Ensure constructive relations with Delegation(s), EEAS and other services/stakeholders.
- Provide timely and good quality support and guidance to EU delegations.
- Ensure timely approval of MIP/RIP (including MTR) and AAPs.
- Provide inputs for improving continuously quality of our programmes in partner countries.
- Ensure good quality and timeliness of contributions to briefs, reports, replies to ISC, parliamentary questions and other requests. Ensure adequate back-up for other countries in absence of colleague(s).
- Promote good visibility of our cooperation.
How to apply
Applications (CV & motivation letter) to be sent to: INTPA-C3-RECRUITMENT@ec.europa.eu
Please indicate your CAST candidate number in your application and mention the post number in subject line.