Can Artificial Intelligence-powered investments in infrastructure have the potential to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life in Africa? Can Artificial Intelligence boost entrepreneurship in Africa?
- the EU's international role | international cooperation
- InfoPoint and Online
- International Partnerships InfoPoint
Artificial Intelligence has been catching more and more the attention of the media as a new breakthrough has emerged - Generative AI - fascinating yet at times puzzling. This type of AI has the potential to revolutionize the way content is created, providing endless possibilities for industries such as media, advertising, and e-commerce. However, with these opportunities come significant concerns, including ethical, on privacy, and security. Keeping these fundamental challenges in mind, with this InfoPoint we aim to provide examples of what AI has to offer to our partner countries.
Can AI-powered investments in infrastructure have the potential to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life in Africa?
Can AI boost entrepreneurship in Africa?
- Juan Arevalo, Entrepreneur and data scientist
- Miguel Roman, Entrepreneur and Artificial Intelligence scientist
- Mihajela Črnko, International Research Centre on Artificial Intelligence under the auspices of UNESCO
- Moderated by Andrea Leone, INTPA F5- Science, Technology, Innovation and Digitalisation