The Team Europe Partnerships Portal (TEPP) is a platform to support partner countries in finding innovative, effective and efficient tools that can help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and address inequality. The platform creates a bridge between members of Team Europe and partner countries, supporting the emergence of partnerships.
The conference will give practical advice on how to use the TEPP and how donors, providers and beneficiaries can register and use the portal to connect to the Global Gateway.
The event will cover how the matchmaking process works, how donors can present interest in co-operation, how providers can offer solutions and how governmental, regional and local authority beneficiaries in partner countries can access solutions or funding or present their needs to donors and partners. Besides practical examples/testimonies of registered TEPP users will be shared during the conference.
- the EU's international role | international cooperation
- International Partnerships InfoPoint
The event will give the audience the opportunity to get information on the TEPP Portal, its tools, the guides and the matchmaking function for Global Gateway but also to network with partners and to participate actively in the seminar.
The objectives are the following:
- Present the TEPP to users, especially those from partner countries (beneficiaries) and demonstrate how to use the portal;
- Get to know each other, strengthening dialogue between Team Europe and Global Gateway partners;
- Demonstrate to partner countries and other users the benefits of the portal and motivate more matchmaking through the portal;
- Assess specific needs and expectations from partner countries.
Three topics relevant for all participants:
- Introduction of the Portal (description, users, roles, and responsibilities);
- Matchmaking process (Registered users, Matchmaking tool, User-selectable database, Interactive map, Interactive directory);
- How portal users, especially beneficiaries can profit from the TEPP, including providing practical testimonies / examples from TEPP registered users.
- Fiona Ramsey, Head of Unit, INTPA D1- Effective Development Policy and Team Europe
- Kadi Metsandi, Director for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid, Estonian Foreign Ministry
Moderated by Matthew Green, Director of Communications (Ecorys)
Language Q&A session: English