- 24. tammikuuta 2023
- Kansainvälisten kumppanuuksien pääosasto
This report provides an account of the main findings, recommendations, conclusions and lessons learned from the assessment of the European Union (EU) cooperation in Guatemala from 2007 to 2020. In addition, it was sought to:
- assess the performance of European Union support in terms of political dialogue and financial assistance to Guatemala;
- measure the contribution of European Union interventions to country-level targets;
- provide recommendations on strategies, instruments and tools for planning and designing new interventions; and
- provide a stakeholder analysis, identifying the most promising scenarios for cooperation in prioritized sectors under the new Multiannual Indicative Program (MIP) 2021- 2027.