“Eat4Change” is project calling for a shift toward more sustainable diets and food production practices. The project engages European citizens, especially 15 to 35 year olds, to embrace more sustainable diets, influence peers and support engagement with corporates and policy makers.
- Finland, Austria, Belgium, Estonia, France, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, Argentina, Brazil
“Mindchangers” improves the capacity of local authorities (LAs) and civil society Organisations (CSOs) to launch and run projects and activities that engage youth in addressing climate change and migrations.
- Italy, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Romania
The project “PARTICIPATE: Empowered CSOs and ethnic minority youth for active participation in decision making in Yen Bai, Vietnam” aims to support Vietnamese civil society organisations to increase their capacity to address youth issues and promote youth rights and participation.
The Building Energy Efficiency in Nepal project promotes climate-responsive building designs and retrofitting, as well as use of energy efficient space heating and cooling technologies, resource-efficient building materials and integration of renewable energy sources.
Appui à la professionnalisation des filières porteuses agropastorales et des métiers de l’artisanat en République centrafricaine
Ce projet soutien les filières agropastorales porteuses et les métiers de l'artisanat à travers des activités génératrices de revenus et des formations techniques.
- République centrafricaine
This project advocates for fair agricultural supply chains and sustainable food systems to combat global problems such as environmental degradation, flight and displacement.
- Austria, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain
The Better Migration Management Programme accompanies national authorities and institutions to strengthen safe, orderly and regular migration in the Horn of Africa by applying a human rights-based approach.
- Djibouti, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Uganda
The mission of the #ClimateofChange project is to build a better future for those people facing the worst effects of the climate crises, and empower youth in Europe to become advocates on global justice issues.
- Italy, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Poland
People & Planet promotes new models of sustainable behaviour, with a special focus on climate change and water scarcity.
- Portugal, Cabo Verde, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain
SPARK is a consortium of organisations in 13 European countries, raising awareness, building capacity and facilitating EU citizens, particularly youth, to mobilise public support for ambitious climate justice actions and development policies.
- Netherlands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom